Nickelodeon’s Competition Rules
Nick Jr. Fan Club Competition – March 2019 (the “Competition”)
The Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and by entering
the Competition, entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and will
be bound by them. Any changes to these Terms will be posted as updates and will be made
available on www.nickjrfanclub.uk/competition.
WHO CAN ENTER?
4. To enter the Competition:
a) you must be aged 18 or over;
b) you must live in the UK or the Republic of Ireland; and
c) you and your family members must not be employees of Nickelodeon, any other
company associated with the Competition or their respective associated companies
or agents. Your family members include your partner and any of your children.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter the Competition go to www.nickjrfanclub.uk/competition and fill in and submit
the entry form between the Opening Date and Closing Date. This involves:
a) providing your personal details (first name and email address); and
b) confirming that you are 18 years or over, live in the UK or Republic of Ireland and
(together, an “Entry”).
6. For the avoidance of doubt, this Competition is open to members and non-members of
the Nick Jr. Fan Club. Prior to submitting an Entry you will be given the opportunity of
opting in to receive Nick Jr. Fan Club emails from Nick Jr. It is not mandatory to opt-in
to enter this Competition.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per entrant. Multiple entries will be void and the entrant
1. Opening Date: 00:01am on Saturday 9 March 2019 (“Opening Date”)
2. Closing Date: 23:59pm on Saturday 30 March 2019 (“Closing Date”)
3. Promoter: Nickelodeon UK Limited (Company Registration No: 2797365) of
17-29 Hawley Crescent, London, NW1 8TT (“Nickelodeon, We or
PRIZES AND WINNER SELECTION
8. There will be one (1) winner of the Competition (the “Winner”).
9. The Winner will receive a ‘Top Wing’ prize bundle including:
• One (1) Brody figure with vehicle
• One (1) Brody plush toy
• One (1) Figure collection pack
• One (1) Mission Ready Race Track
• One (1) Penny figure with vehicle
• One (1) Penny plush toy
• One (1) Rod figure with vehicle
• One (1) Rod plush toy
• One (1) Swift figure with vehicle
• One (1) Swift plush toy
10. The Winner of the Competition will be the first Entry selected randomly by Nickelodeon
from all valid Entries received between the Opening Date and Closing Date.
11. The Winner will be selected on or before Friday 5 April 2019 and Nickelodeon will notify
the Winner on or before Friday 12 April 2019 by email that they have been successful.
12. Prizes can only be sent to a UK and/or Eire address so if a Winner has moved
somewhere outside the UK/Eire after entering the Competition, their Entry will not be
13. Nickelodeon reserves the right to choose an alternate Winner (or Winners) if:
a) a Winner does not comply with these Terms or Nickelodeon has reasonable
grounds for believing that a Winner has broken a rule contained in these Terms; or
b) a Winner does not (i) agree to these Terms; (ii) want to receive the Prize; or (iii) give
any consent as may be requested by Nickelodeon within one (1) week; or
c) Nickelodeon cannot contact a Winner or a Winner does not respond to any
requests from Nickelodeon for information (e.g. confirmation of their address) within
one (1) week of such request.
14. Use of Entry: By entering this Competition, you agree that Nickelodeon may in
connection with this Competition use your Entry, including any names or biographical
information submitted by you or any statement made by you, in any and all media
throughout the world as Nickelodeon in its sole opinion sees fit, without payment or
15. Nickelodeon reserves the right to cancel this Competition at any stage prior to the
Opening Date or to shorten the time for entering the Competition on notice, if
Nickelodeon thinks it is unavoidable, or if circumstances arise which are out of
Nickelodeon’s control. If the time for entering the Competition is cut short, winners shall
be selected in accordance with these Terms from all eligible Entries received prior to
such termination date.
16. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be valid. Nickelodeon is not responsible
if your Entry gets lost, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, damaged or if you have
technical problems trying to enter the Competition.
17. Please take care when entering the Competition to ensure that you provide your correct
contact details. Any Entries which are incomplete and/or can’t be read clearly will not be
valid and won’t be entered into the Competition.
18. Nickelodeon shall at its sole discretion determine whether an Entry is valid, based on
the entry requirements set out in these Terms. Each valid entry will be entered into the
Competition. Any Entries sent in by post will not be returned.
19. Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entries that Nickelodeon believes
have (a) been made via participation in a syndicate or (b) via any form of machine
assisted intervention enabling computer generated multiple entries, will be disqualified.
20. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If
due to circumstances beyond Nickelodeon’s control Nickelodeon is unable to provide
any stated Prize or any part of it, Nickelodeon reserves the right to award a substitute
prize of equal or greater value. All Prizes may be subject to the additional terms and
conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
21. The winner(s) of the Prize shall be responsible for any applicable taxes and expenses
not specified in the Prize description.
22. Nickelodeon will not be liable for any loss or damage however it was caused (including
without limitation in contract, tort or statutory duty) in connection with the Competition
and/or Prize, other than death or personal injury caused by Nickelodeon’s (and/or its
23. Any personal information collected by Nickelodeon for the Competition will be used in
A copy can be obtained by writing to Nickelodeon by email at
email@example.com or by post to Nickelodeon’s address above, marked for the
attention of The Data Protection Officer. In summary, personal information collected
from entrants will be used by Nickelodeon solely in connection with the Competition
and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of operating the
Competition and fulfilling the Prize where applicable.
24. If you would like to know who won this Competition, please send a stamped addressed
envelope to Nickelodeon at the above address marked “Nick Jr. Fan Club
Competition – March 2019” within 60 days of the Closing Date and we will send you a
list of any Winner’s first name and home county.
25. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England
and if there are any disputes the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.