Nickelodeon’s Competition Rules
Nickelodeon UK/ Nick Jr. Fan Club Competition – August 2021
The Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “ Terms”) and by entering the Competition, entrants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and will be bound by them. Any changes to these Terms will be posted as updates and will be made available on www.nickjrfanclub.uk/terms .
1. Opening Date:
00:01am on Saturday 31 July 2021 (“ Opening Date”)
2. Closing Date:
23:59pm on Friday 20 August 2021 (“ Closing Date”)
Nickelodeon UK Limited (Company Registration No: 2797365) of 17-29 Hawley Crescent, London, NW1 8TT (“ Nickelodeon, We or Us”)
WHO CAN ENTER?
4. To enter the Competition:
a) you must be aged 18 or over;
b) you must live in the UK or the Republic of Ireland; and
c) you and your family members must not be employees of Nickelodeon, any other company associated with the Competition or their respective associated companies or agents. Your family members include your partner and any of your children.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter the Competition go to www.nickjrfanclub.uk/winpawpatroltoys and fill in and submit the entry form which will be available between the Opening Date and Closing Date. This involves:
a) providing your personal details (first name and email address); and
(together, an “Entry“).
6. For the avoidance of doubt, this Competition is open to members and non-members of the Nick Jr. Fan Club. Prior to submitting an Entry you will be given the opportunity of opting in to receive Nick Jr. Fan Club emails from Nick Jr. It is not mandatory to opt-in to enter this Competition.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per entrant. Multiple entries will be void and the entrant disqualified.
PRIZES AND WINNER SELECTION
8. There will be one (1) winner of the Competition (the “Winner”).
9. The Winner will receive one (1) prize bundle which will include:
1 x PAW Patrol Movie Hero Pups
1 x PAW Patrol Movie Laser Chase RC
1 x PAW Patrol Movie Chase Deluxe Transforming Vehicle
1 x PAW Patrol Movie story book (Harper Collins)
1 x PAW Patrol Movie sticker book (Harper Collins)
1 x PAW Patrol Movie Chase’s City Police Cruiser (mega)
1 x PAW Patrol Movie Liberty (mega)
1 x PAW Patrol Movie Chase Watch (vtech)
1x Family Cinema Tickets comprising of 2 adults and 2 children to watch a standard 2D version of ‘PAW Patrol The Movie’ and a £10 gift card for use at the following cinemas in the UK only Cineworld, ODEON (or ABC branded cinema) or Vue Cinema, tickets are subject to availability (children must be under the age of 12)
(together the “Prize”).
10. Element London Ltd shall be responsible for providing the Family Cinema Tickets and Gift card part of the Prizes. The following Element London’s standard terms and conditions apply: Winner to receive 4 x cinema tickets for a standard 2D film screening of PAW Patrol: The Movie and a £10 gift card at one of the following cinemas in the UK only: Cineworld, ODEON (or ABC branded cinema) or VUE cinema; Gift card can be redeemed in cinema or online, but cannot be used over the telephone; All film screenings are subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other applicable terms; Cineworld and Odeon gift cards are valid for 2 years from date of activation, Vue gift cards are valid for 1 year from date of activation, any remaining balance of value on this card will expire; Delivery is available to mainland UK addresses only; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning and winner must provide prize provider with their choice of available dates and times to watch a standard 2D film screening of PAW Patrol: The Movie within this time; Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability; The winner is responsible for ensuring that the delivery note is checked on receipt; The prize excludes anything not expressly listed above. Element London reserves its right to update the terms from time to time
11. Nick UK shall be responsible for delivering all other parts of the Prize.
12. The Winner of the Competition will be the first Entry selected randomly by Nickelodeon from all valid Entries received between the Opening Date and Closing Date.
13. The Winner will be selected on or before Friday 27 August 2021 and Nickelodeon will notify the Winner on or before Friday 3 September 2021 by email that they have been successful.
14. IN LIGHT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THERE ARE SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE WAY IN WHICH NICKELODEON OPERATE. THE WELLBEING OF NICKELODEON’S MEMBERS OF STAFF AND THE PRIZE WINNER IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE. THE IMPACT OF THE PANDEMIC IS CHANGING DAILY, NICKELODEON ARE WORKING IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE AND WITH EXTREME CAUTION. ACCORDINGLY, PROVIDED IT IS SAFE TO DO SO AND NICKELODEON HAS ACCESS TO ITS OFFICES AND POSTAL FACILITIES THERETO, NICKELODEON WILL AIM TO DISPATCH THE PRIZE TO THE WINNER WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS OF THE WINNER CONFIRMING THEIR DELIVERY DETAILS TO NICKELODEON AND NICKELODEON RECEIVING ANY CONFIRMATION IT DEEMS FIT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS
15. If due to circumstances beyond Nickelodeon’s control Nickelodeon is unable to provide any stated Prize or any part of it, Nickelodeon reserves the right to replace the Prize (or any items within the prize bundle) with an alternative prize of equal or higher value. All Prizes may be subject to availability and the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier. Further, delivery of any alternative prize(s) shall depend on the manufacturer’s or supplier’s capacity to fulfil and deliver the alternative prize, and may be subject to availability of the goods and/or delivery delays.
16. Prizes can only be sent to a UK and/or Eire address so if a Winner has moved somewhere outside the UK/Eire after entering the Competition, their Entry will not be valid.
17. Nickelodeon reserves the right to choose an alternate Winner if:
(a) a Winner does not comply with these Terms or Nickelodeon has reasonable grounds for believing that a Winner has broken a rule contained in these Terms; or
(b) a Winner does not (i) agree to these Terms; (ii) want to receive the Prize; or (iii) give any consent as may be requested by Nickelodeon within forty-eight (48) hours; or
(c) Nickelodeon cannot contact a Winner or a Winner does not respond to any requests from Nickelodeon for information (e.g. confirmation of their address) within forty-eight (48) hours of such request.
18. Use of Entry: By entering this Competition, you agree that Nickelodeon may in connection with this Competition use your Entry, including any names or biographical information submitted by you or any statement made by you, in any and all media throughout the world as Nickelodeon in its sole opinion sees fit, without payment or further consent.
19. Nickelodeon reserves the right to cancel this Competition at any stage prior to the Opening Date or to shorten the time for entering the Competition on notice, if Nickelodeon thinks it is unavoidable, or if circumstances arise which are out of Nickelodeon’s control. If the time for entering the Competition is cut short, a winner shall be selected in accordance with these Terms from all eligible Entries received prior to such termination date.
20. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be valid, and will be automatically disqualified. Nickelodeon is not responsible if your Entry gets lost, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, damaged regardless of cause (e.g. technical malfunction, or if you experience any computer hardware or software or technical problems of any kind) when trying to enter the Competition.
21. Please take care when entering the Competition to ensure that you provide your correct contact details. Any Entries which are incomplete and/or cannot be read clearly will not be valid and will not be entered into the Competition.
22. Nickelodeon shall at its sole discretion determine whether an Entry is valid, based on the entry requirements set out in these Terms. Each valid entry will be entered into the Competition.
23. Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entries that Nickelodeon believes have (a) been made via participation in a syndicate or (b) via any form of machine assisted intervention enabling computer generated multiple entries, will be disqualified.
24. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered.
25. The Winner of the Prize shall be responsible for any applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the Prize description.
26. Nickelodeon will not be liable for any loss or damage in connection with the Competition and/or Prize however it was caused (including without limitation in contract, tort or statutory duty), other than death or personal injury caused by Nickelodeon’s (and/or its employees’) negligence.
28. If you would like to know who won this Competition, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Nickelodeon at the above address marked “ Nick Jr. Fan Club Competition – August 2021” within 60 days of the Closing Date and we will send you a list of the Winner’s first name and home county.
29. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and if there are any disputes the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.