Nick Jr Fan Club March 2019 Welcome Pack Terms and Conditions.
These terms are subject to the Nick Jr Fan Club Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) found on https://www.nickjrfanclub.uk/. All capitalised terms not defined in these terms and conditions are as defined in the Terms. In the event that there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and the Terms, the Terms shall take precedence.
1. In addition to the Membership Benefits, the first 1,000 (one thousand) people to become new Members shall also receive a Nick Jr welcome pack containing the following (each a “Welcome Pack” and together the “Welcome Packs”):
• 1 x ‘Nick Jr. Make It and Bake It’ sticker sheet;
• 1 x ‘Nick Jr. Make It and Bake It’ activity book;
• 1 x PAW Patrol mask, and;
• 1 x ‘Nick Jr. Fan Club’ certificate.
2. Once all Welcome Packs have been awarded, new Members shall only be eligible to receive the standard Membership Benefits.
3. Welcome Packs can only be sent to a postal address in the UK or Republic of Ireland, so if you have moved outside the UK or Republic of Ireland after joining the Club, you will no longer be eligible to receive a Welcome Pack.
4. A maximum of one (1) Welcome Pack will be sent to any single address.
5. Dispatch of the Welcome Packs shall begin in the week commencing 1 April 2019. Following this date, Welcome Packs will be sent by post to all eligible Members within eight (8) weeks of Registration.
6. The Membership Benefits and Welcome Packs are as stated and cannot be exchanged or transferred. No cash alternatives will be offered.
7. Each Member will be required to provide a valid postal address in order to be eligible to receive a Welcome Pack.
8. Events may occur that render the provision of the Membership Benefits and/or awarding the Welcome Packs (or any part thereof) impossible due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered by a Member should they not receive or be able to receive the Membership Benefits or Welcome Pack (or any part thereof) as a result of any such event. In particular, Nickelodeon shall have no obligation to substitute any alternative prize, cash equivalent or provide any other compensation.
9. Nickelodeon has the right to cancel any Member’s Club membership and/or not to send a Welcome Pack out to any eligible Member if a Member does not comply with these Terms or Nickelodeon has reasonable grounds for believing that a Member has broken a rule contained in these Terms.
10. Once all Welcome Packs have been claimed and distributed, the data including Members’ postal addresses will be permanently destroyed within 28 working days.